Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yum! Cheese

Great Yummy find for all of us dieters.  Laughing Cow Light French Onion cheese.  Holy Moly, is that good!!  I am a cheese connisseur (who am I kidding, I can't even spell it?!).  But I love cheese.   Even when I wasn't watching my weight per se, we often had apples and cheese and Triscuits for dinner.  We are rarely hungry at dinner time and if we want something, its just to munch.  So I try to keep it at a minimum. 

I love cheese.  One of the things about the WW plan is having to reallly watch the cheeses because, lets face it, they are fat in a pretty package.  I have lived in the US and Spain and have spent a great deal of time in Mexico and I have yet to try a cheese that I really didn't like from any of them.  I remember when we lived in Spain, I could not find a Colby or Longhorn to use for my Mexican Food so I used Edam.  It was perfect.  Any cheese port in a storm. I think there is a rat in my genetic background somewhere or maybe a dairy farmer who made his own cheese.  I need to work on that family tree!

3 comments:

  1. Those are tasty! They make a good base for a pasta sauce too! :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ, I bet that would be marvy as a sauce. I will have to keep that in mind!! I was thinking a spread for a lean burger!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People seriously tell me that I am part mouse...no lie! I would like to meet the maker of 'Laughing Cow Cheese' and lick their faces!! I love to take the french onion or garlic & put it inside some celery stalks. Tastes evil, but its is oh-so-good!

    ReplyDelete